Itsu Gyoza With Crunchy Asian-Style Salad
- Combine the carrot, spring onion, white cabbage, coriander and cucumber in a bowl.
- Make a basic dressing of soy sauce, lime juice and sesame oil.
- Cook the gyoza as per instructions on the pack.
- Add the dressing to the salad and plate up with the gyoza.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds – and serve.
Bruschetta With Bresaola
- Mix the onion, garlic, tomato and basil in a bowl.
- Add a drizzle of olive oil and balsamic vinegar, then season to taste.
- Slice the bread and toast on both sides, preferably under a grill with a drizzle of olive oil.
- Place the mixture on the bread, topping off with bresaola and burrata and one more drizzle of olive oil. Serve.
Baked Goats’ Cheese With Caramelised Figs
- Place the goats’ cheese into a pre-heated oven (190ºC) on a tray or dish.
- Keep an eye on them until they are firm and golden on the outside, and soft and gooey inside (place a knife in the side to check).
- Dip the fig halves in the sugar and fry in a hot pan until they start to brown.
- Prepare two plates with a bed of rocket. Place the goats’ cheese and figs on top. Drizzle with olive oil and season. Serve.
King Prawn, Garlic & Chilli Linguine
- Bring a pan of water to the boil and add a good pinch of salt. Add the linguine and cook for 8-10 minutes. Drain and retain a cup of pasta water.
- In a large pan, fry the chilli and spring onion until softened. Add the prawns and garlic, then cook for a further 4 minutes.
- Add the linguine and some of the pasta water to the pan. Season and squeeze in the juice of half a lemon. Stir until combined. Serve.
Orzo With Greens & Ricotta
- Bring a pan of water to the boil, add a pinch of salt and the orzo. Cook for 3 minutes.
- After 2 minutes, add the kale, broccoli and peas.
- In the meantime, fry off the garlic and chilli until soft and leave to the side.
- Drain the water from the orzo and greens, then combine them with the garlic and chilli. Grate in the zest of one lemon, season and top with a dollop of ricotta. Serve.
Salmon Filo Parcels With Thai Curry Paste
- Spread a layer of curry paste on the salmon fillet and wrap it in a couple of sheets of filo pastry.
- Bake in the oven for 20 mins at 180ºC.
- Meanwhile, boil the broccoli and microwave the rice.
- Season and serve.
Gü Chocolate Melting Middles With Berries & Ice Cream
- Heat the Melting Middles as per instructions on the pack.
- Plate up and serve with berries and a scoop of ice cream.
Quick & Simple Tiramisu
- Mix 3-4 tsp of instant coffee with 3 tbsp of water and combine with a decent glug of Marsala (around 3 tbsp when measured) and 5 tbsp of cold water in a small dish.
- Add the sponge fingers to this mixture until they’ve soaked it up. Then place them at the bottom of two tumbler-sized glasses or bowls.
- Whisk the mascarpone, cream and vanilla extract until combined, then pour over the sponge fingers. Dust with cocoa to finish. Serve.
Pineapple Carpaccio With Coconut Yoghurt
- Crush some of the mint leaves with a pestle and mortar or rolling pin. Combine with the sugar until it forms a paste.
- Chop the pineapple up and quarter it lengthways. Arrange pineapple pieces on separate plates. Sprinkle over a little sugar and a squeeze of lime.
- Top with a spoonful of yogurt and the crushed mint to serve.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at [email protected].