- 1 medium carrot, cut into 1cm chunks
- 100g of celeriac, cut into 1cm chunks
- 1 red onion, chopped into wedges
- 1 tsp of olive oil
- 2 boneless, skinless free-range chicken thighs, cut in half
- Finely grated zest and juice 1 lemon
- 1 red pepper, sliced
- 8 tenderstem broccoli stalks, halved lengthways if thick
- 2 tbsp of chopped fresh mint and flatleaf parsley, to serve
- Heat the oven to 200°C/ fan 180°C/gas 6. Toss the carrot, celeriac and onion chunks with ½ tsp of olive oil in a roasting tin. In a bowl, toss the chicken with the remaining ½ tsp of oil and the lemon zest. Arrange the chicken and red pepper slices on top of the vegetables. Put the tin in the oven and roast for 25 min.
- Add the broccoli to the roasting tin, toss everything together and roast for another 10 min until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender.
- Add lemon juice to taste, then scatter over the herbs and serve.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at [email protected].