- 200g of baby chestnut mushrooms, halved
- 6 chicken thighs, trimmed of fat
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 150g of mixed leaf salad
- 1 stick celery, finely sliced
- 1 small red onion, finely sliced
- 10 radishes, finely sliced
- 1 avocado, peeled and sliced
- 50g of blanched almonds, chopped
- 100g of mayonnaise (sugar free)
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 20g of fresh chives, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp of lemon juice
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Finely slice the chicken into small strips.
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and add the chicken and mushrooms. Fry for three to four minutes until the mushrooms are golden and the chicken is cooked through. Set aside to cool.
- Place the salad leaves onto a large serving plate. Sprinkle over the celery, onion and radishes. Add the avocado.
- Mix together the dressing ingredients together with two to three tbsp water, until you have a pouring consistency.
- Add the mushrooms and chicken to the salad and finish with a sprinkle of almonds.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at [email protected].