- 1/3 cup of almond flour
- 1/4 tsp of salt
- 1/2 tsp of pepper
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 onion, finely diced
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 2/3 cup of sun-dried tomatoes, roughly chopped
- 1 cup of cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 cup of chicken stock
- 1/2 cup of chopped fresh basil
- Preheat the oven to 175°C.
- Combine the almond flour, salt and pepper in a bowl and dredge the chicken breasts in the flour, making sure to evenly coat it on all sides.
- Heat the olive oil in a large cast iron skillet. On medium high heat, sear the chicken breasts until golden on both sides and then transfer to a plate.
- Add the chopped onion and garlic to the skillet and cook for 3 minutes until the onion begins to soften. Add in the sundried tomatoes, cherry tomatoes, almond milk and chicken stock and bring to a boil and let cook for about 5 minutes so that the sauce can begin to thicken.
- Return the chicken breasts to the pan and then place the entire skillet in the oven to bake for approximately 15 minutes until the chicken breasts are completely cooked through.
- Once the chicken is cooked, remove the skillet from the oven and stir in the chopped basil.
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at [email protected].