7 Recipes For A Tasty Brunch
For Meat EaterS: Mob's Chorizo Rösti & Romesco Sauce
This is a brunch of kings and queens. Make sure you roast those röstis until nice and golden and crispy.
For Veggies: Pesto Potato Brunch Pan
The perfect quick brunch when you want a vegetarian option. Very pesto-y. Very wholesome. Dollop on some Saclà pesto at the end for an extra hit of the goodness.
To Make Last-Minute: EGGY GUACAMOLE CRUMPETS
A new brunch king is in town. Remember to add that hot sauce at the end for an extra kick.
For Minimal Washing UP: FULL ENGLISH Shakshuka
Changing up the Shak game, this one is fresh. Make sure your bacon and sausages are nice and crispy before the next step.
For Under £10: CRISPY ASIAN COURGETTE FRITTERS
The #1 brunch option: crispy fritters and the perfect poached eggs for under a tenner. Once you have added the fritter to the pan, don’t move it about. Let it sit there to get nice and crispy.
For Using Store Cupboard Ingredients: GREAT BRITISH OVERNIGHT OATS
Overnight oats are so simple and so delicious. The perfect breakfast to go. Here are two different flavour combinations to try.
method two, For Apple Nutty Overnight Oats:
1. In a bowl or container, combine the rolled oats, cinnamon, apple juice and almond milk.
2. Add the grated British apple and mix until completely combined.
3. Cover and put in the fridge overnight or for at least 4 hours.
4. In the morning, stir approximately half of the chopped nuts into the overnight oats. If the oats are too thick, add some milk.
5. Divide the overnight oats between four bowls. Top with the remaining nuts and you're done!
For more information, visit MobKitchen.co.uk
DISCLAIMER: We endeavour to always credit the correct original source of every image we use. If you think a credit may be incorrect, please contact us at [email protected].